In order for you to fully prepare for your visit to the Vineyard we thought you could go through our trusty "What do I need to do before I attend Vineyard on a Sunday?" checklist.
- Be sure to bring a #2 pencil...oh wait that's school. Nevermind #1
- Wear your absolute best! Actually, the only thing we really do require is that you...wear clothes.
- Bring a bona fide King James Edition Bible! Actually, we no longer talketh like that. We normally use NIV or NKJV if your primary language is 21st Century English. Bring whatever you've got, or we have one you can use.
- Come as you are! This we really do mean.
- Bring some money to give! Your mouth just dropped didn't it? Actually, we're not interested in your bank account, it's more important to us that you experience God with no strings attached!
- Sit right up front, next to the preacher dude so you can get extra points with God! God doesn't keep score, He chooses to love you no matter where you happen to be sitting. Be comfortable, you're our Guest!
- Give us your life story! Actually, if you choose to remain anonymous, that's perfectly O.K. with us. However, if you do need someone to talk to or to pray with you, we have a Ministry Team at your disposal at the end of every service.
- It's starting to get hard to think of things to write now!
- Here's the bottom line: Just come as you are, no strings attached, and experience God's love in a whole new way. Our ultimate desire is that you grow in your personal relationship with Jesus Christ. If there's anything we can do to help, we're here for you!
Well, we hope our little checklist has got you ready to go! We are truly looking forward to meeting you. See you soon!
If you would like to be added to our weekly e-mail update list, please fill out the form below. We gather this information so we can prepare for your visit and present you with a little gift when you arrive. Your information is confidential and is not shared with any third party persons or organizations.